Utah Tech Labs LLC built the RoutesPro app as [open source/free/freemium/ad-supported/commercial] app. This SERVICE is provided by Utah Tech Labs LLC at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
• Google Play Services
Demographic and other personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give to us when you sign up to our Service, such as:
• Your sign-on credentials (email and hashed password).
• Your phone number.
• Your business name.
• Your business location.
• Any Personal Data revealed in your usage of the App, such as service prices, client names and phone numbers, jobs, bookings, reports and schedules.
• Any other information that we deem necessary for the purpose of providing you with our Service or which you provide us voluntarily.
Information our services automatically collect when you access the App, such as:
• Your IP address and cookies.
• Data regarding your usage of the Web App, App or Site.
• Statistics of activities, like number of jobs enacted in a month, clocking times and others.
• Your native actions that are integral to the Application, via server log files.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s contacts, storage (for the offline mode, when clocking out) and other features. If you wish to change our access permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and other data you choose to provide.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Use of your information
We may use your information to:
• Create and manage your account.
• Enhance or improve User experience, our Web App, Mobile App, Site or Service.
• Increase the efficiency and operation of the Mobile App and Web App.
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
• Email you regarding your account or order.
• Respond to product and customer service requests.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
• Notify you of updates of the Application.
• Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application or Site.
• Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments and other transactions related to the Application.
• Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2022-12-12